Remove this ad

conalobroin

Got me parka now

Lead

Feb 29 12 4:18 PM

Tags : :

heard there is a wee get together for those who can remember '79 kicking off in drogheda soon?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

bazchoochoo

One of the Faces

#2 [url]

Mar 9 12 4:35 AM

I believe one of the lads from Andiamo Scooter Club in Dundalk is doing DJ at it,would like to see Malcolm doing a stint at it too,looking forward to the night all the same. Gilly you'll have to do your best to come,even though I know it's exam time etc......

Keep The Faith....modernism is a way of life...

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 9 12 4:42 AM

I'm gonna be there Baz.....you know this is the truth!!!!! Yeah it's a Saturday night so I'll pop up that evening......feckin years since I was in the Cellars!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

bazchoochoo

One of the Faces

#5 [url]

Mar 12 12 4:35 AM

Thats great news,Malcolm certainly does a good set on the discs,looking forward to a great night of catch ups and a few pints too !

Quote    Reply   

bazchoochoo

One of the Faces

#7 [url]

Mar 13 12 5:06 AM

Fingers crossed here too! I've passed on the 'Night' to a few mates here in the town who said they'll be going to it,plus I'm sure we'll get a good contingent from our brothers in Dundalk!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bazchoochoo

One of the Faces

#9 [url]

Mar 14 12 5:59 AM

Nice one Dave67, be sure to get Blackie going,he rarely gets out,I'll say it to him at work anyhow now that he has plenty of time to book annual leave 

Quote    Reply   

modska75

Got me parka now

#11 [url]

Mar 16 12 12:22 AM

That should be a great night. That's the weekend after the Sheerbeer Weekend?. There seems to be something bubbling in the Mod scene again. I passed two scooters while driving through Drogheda yesterday at different locations. Drogheda was always and still is a Ska town. Should be a great night in the town and i will be on the bus from Dundalk for sure. My nights out will be coming to an end soon so i have to get them in while the going is good smile

Karl P Collins aka Rick

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Mar 20 12 1:40 PM

Gonna have to try and be there for this night on my home turf and see a few old heads but its right smack bang in the middle of exam time......and that is exam time for the two of us in our household plus little baby Beth.......could be dodgy for me. Might even just try and shoot up for an hour in the jam jar.

Quote    Reply   

modska75

Got me parka now

#14 [url]

Mar 21 12 4:22 AM

I will see you Baz at din in claks as they say in Drawda.

Karl P Collins aka Rick

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help