Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 16 12 4:11 AM

Gilly did you book tickets for the sunday in komedia?
I only booked saturday..
glad to hear watch the cloth will be there, canny f''''''ng  wait 

Always checkout the shoes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bazchoochoo

One of the Faces

#22 [url]

Aug 16 12 7:34 AM

Clothes all picked out,hair cut,toenails clipped etc.... just hope the weather is nice-no hurricanes! Roll on the 25th,here we come!

Keep The Faith....modernism is a way of life...

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Aug 16 12 10:26 AM

Yeah no doubt there John......let's swap the old details before heading off.......we're at the Amsterdam Hotel mate......and of course we can all sit down to a 5 course meal every evening of fish and chip in newspaper and a few cold cans on the beach.........

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Aug 16 12 9:37 PM

John,

Myself and Baz have tickets for the Sat and Sun and booked them through Komedia.......I think there's still some left because they're using the larger venue in the Komedia; it's an All-Nighter on the Sunday so you better get some sleep now while you can John lad.........

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Aug 20 12 4:01 AM

did'nt book for the sunday do, not sure of the hotel I'm in my Mate Jake booked the hotel I booked the flights ... Canny wait

Quote    Reply   

dave67

One of the Faces

#30 [url]

Aug 23 12 12:52 PM

Good luck to all the use heading to Brighton the weekend,have a good one.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Aug 28 12 7:43 AM

What a belter of a weekend with great people; really sound, sharp people. Some great bars, excellent vintage clothes shops, record shops, Jump The Gun, all film locations for Quadrophenia, great DJ's, the sunshine and the sea, couple of good bands and then throw in about 8 or 9 paddy Mods from Ireland and you've all the ingredients for an outstanding weekend.

I highly recommend this weekend next year to anyone. If you're stuck for money, start saving now; you will not be disappointed.

Quote    Reply   

bazchoochoo

One of the Faces

#33 [url]

Aug 28 12 5:13 PM

I have to agree with Gilly on this. We had an absolute cracking weekend,made some new friends too. The city of Brighton itself is beautiful,full of nice little streets and lanes full of cafés and bars. The Mod/60's weekender was everything you'd expect and more!
Start putting the schillings away for next year for an ace weekend!

Keep The Faith....modernism is a way of life...

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Aug 30 12 1:02 AM

Dave,

Baz, John D, Marty Mac and I have a clather of pics up on FB; the reason being that to upload pics here, I'll have to upload them one by one onto photobucket and then upload them here one by one from photopucket........pain in the ass and is the main reason why pics aren't being uploaded onto any forums these days......just even look at the VCI. When i get an hour or so to myself i'll try and get a few ones up here.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Aug 30 12 10:54 AM

pics 1,2 and 5 were taken outside the Volks bar on Madeira Drive on the sunday
a spectacular ride out was held
pics 3 & 4  were taken outside the pubs/club where the main do was on saturday night..
wall to wall Mods....
Because we're not like everybody else

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help