Remove this ad

cor

Got me parka now

Lead

Feb 1 13 2:44 AM

Tags : :

Anybody shopped in it? What's it like? Looked it up on Facebook, some top gear in it, doesn't seem tooooooo expensive. Just looking for a bit of feedback before I start trooping around town.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

northsideriviera

Got me parka now

#1 [url]

Jun 13 13 11:55 AM

Yea, they have some decent clobber on the cheaper end of the spectrum, Pop label tops and Harringtons and some football casual type stuff. A lot of second hand clothes too, sheepskin jackets too.
It's worth a look

Quote    Reply   

cor

Got me parka now

#2 [url]

Jun 15 13 10:05 AM

Cheers, thanks NSR, I still haven't got around to even getting near the place! I was looking at some Merc gear on the Internet, Jesus the price of it,.......... you'd want to be a millionaire to buy some of the jackets from pretty green, even though there some deadly ones on the website........you just need to save and save!!!!!!

Clean living in a dirty world!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 18 13 3:53 AM

This shop was the only place where I could get any kind if Mod like gear.....talking about 1990. This place and a shop across the street from it called Damascus were the only places a country boy like me could find 3 button suit jackets or an old Harrington or vintage polo. Also good for suede jackets. I popped into it a few weeks ago and there are some nice scarves and that. Hard to believe that it is still going; a saviour of mine and i'm sure many others in the early 1990's.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help