Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 7 13 12:58 PM

Tags : :

A shout out for this one......super line up of DJ's and always a great night out......our own Shaneo is in there too.......Baz choo and I are there......I bet my left and right one that you're there too John D????

Afterglow - Belfast's Premier Mod Club Presents -

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

bazchoochoo

One of the Faces

#3 [url]

Jan 9 13 4:11 AM

Looking forward to this one for sure! What a line-up,some serious tunes coming our way.
Hey John,I'm bringing a piece of Donegal with me too,so you won't feel left out :-)

Keep The Faith....modernism is a way of life...

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 9 13 2:02 PM

You're right there Dave........the scooter scene is great but if you're more tipped towards the Mod end of the scale then the Mod scene puts on some great nights and this is one of the best. Even if the lads don't want to go Dave; jump on a train, grab a cheap hotel room and you'll have a top night......it is one of the few night where I'd have no bother going to it on my own because you won't be standing on your own for long.....besides there'll be a few off this site going......well worth it!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 17 13 5:27 AM

Shane Walsh is the man

Always checkout the shoes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dave67

One of the Faces

#17 [url]

Feb 14 13 11:35 AM

Yes, staying up, going up on the train, myself and the woman leaving early,she wants to do a bit of shopping.
jackie going up after work.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Feb 21 13 8:02 AM

Probably doing a few pints during the day if you fancy it???? Probably will do a pint beforehand but won't be hanging around too long as its first come first served so I'm planning on heading in early-ish. Probably do The Morning Star which is just down from venue. I'll PM you my number.....where yous staying up there???

Quote    Reply   

dave67

One of the Faces

#20 [url]

Feb 21 13 1:58 PM

Staying in the holiday inn city center,will be with the woman shopping during the day which will to my head in,hope to have a few pints as well.our trains at 12 jackie getting the 6 train after work so it will be a quick wash and change for him. I,ll PM you my num as well. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help